With more than a decade of experience in the PTE program, we offer you the best Foreign Education service from Indore with experienced IELTS and TOEFL Trainers. We rank at the top amongst PTE Coaching Classes in Indore and offer you best counselling on University selection and documentation, Pre departure services, and Forex assistance.
Pearson is the world’s leading education company. From pre-school to high school, early learning to professional certification, their curriculum materials, multimedia learning tools and testing programmes help to educate millions of people worldwide – more than any other private enterprise.
PTE Academic is a leading computer-based academic English language test for international study. PTE Academic measures your English ability by testing your level of English through tasks which reflect real-life settings.Therefore,Those who are planning to take admissions in foreign Universities they can take PTE Academic. This Standardised exam is recognized by almost all the academic institutions in UK,Australia,USA,NZ,Dubai,Singapore,Ireland and many other countries.
Test timings :- PTE Academic is 3 hours long and is split into timed parts. When the time is up on the section, the test will move on automatically. There are 20 different types of task. Some tasks will test integrated skills (e.g. reading AND speaking).
First of all,Candidate is asked to introduce himself. This section is not assessed.
- Speaking and writing: 77 – 93 minutes.
- Reading: 32 – 41 minutes.
- Break: 10 minutes.
- The break is optional.
- Listening: 45 – 57 minutes.
- The timings shown are variable. The test will always last 3 hours in total.
- Results are delivered typically within 5 working days..
- Keep checking your account for scores which are emailed to you when result is out.
- You can login to your account to view your scores.
- Send them to institutions via your account.
PTE GENERAL TEST
Pearson Test of English General (PTE General) is designed to reward positive achievement in English language learning. PTE General is a suite of six tests that test ability in English in practical skills for real-life situations.
PTE General consists of two parts: a written paper and a spoken test. The written paper tests listening, reading comprehension and writing skills and is marked by external examiners in the UK. The spoken test is assessed by trained local examiners and is sent to the UK for moderation. There are six levels which are linked to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF). All levels in the test are awarded by Edexcel and accredited by Ofqual in the UK.
PTE General certificates do not expire. English language learners are encouraged to seek opportunities to practice the language and confirm their progress regularly.
|COMMUNICATION LEVEL||CEF||PTE General||Test Time (written test)||Test Time
|Foundation||A1||Level A1||1 hr 15||5 mins|
|Elementary||A2||Level 1||1 hr 35||5 mins|
|Intermediate||B1||Level 2||1 hr 35||7 mins|
|Upper Intermediate||B2||Level 3||2 hrs||7 mins|
|Advanced||C1||Level 4||2 hrs 30||8 mins|
|Proficient||C2||Level 5||2 hrs 55||8 mins|
PTE General integrates all four skills (Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing) and focuses on assessing the ability of communicating in English, rather than test taking skills.
The tasks in the test are a natural continuation of what happens in the classroom, giving test takers the opportunity to perform at their best.
assessment of communicative ability
- PTE General is a scenario-based English language test designed to allow students the freedom to express themselves, show what they can do and how well they can use English.
realistic and familiar tasks
- The test uses real-life material and tasks, such as writing messages, understanding talks and newspaper articles, or participating in conversation.
positive testing experience
- Through a variety of tasks that are relevant and authentic the test will help students identify their strengths and track improvement and success.
For Further Information