- At Glance
- Education System
- University & Colleges
- Eligibility & Documentation
- COST OF LIVING
Australia is a land of contrasts and diversity. Its landscape ranges from desert and bushland in the central areas, to rainforest in the North, to snowfields in the South East. Australia’s nearest neighbour is Papua New Guinea, 200km north. Australia lies 1920km west of New Zealand, and 2000km to the north of Antarctica.
Australia is a young and diverse nation and Australian people come from many different cultural backgrounds. As you settle in and make friends you will find that there is no such thing as a ‘typical’ Australian. You will encounter a wide range of social customs, habits and perspectives on life that may be new and different from what you have experienced before. This section may help you to prepare for some of these new experiences.
ADJUSTING TO LIFE IN AUSTRALIA
Students experience many different feelings when embarking on an overseas adventure. Leaving your home country and coming to Australia to start University is both exciting and challenging. The International Student Centre has prepared important information about “Culture Fatigue” that may help you to understand these feelings, and to realise that they are common emotions for international students.
Australia uses a three-tier system of government:
Federal Government: Australia’s federal parliament is based on the British Westminster system with a prime minister and cabinet (inner council). It is responsible for matters of national interest, including: defence, external affairs foreign trade, treasury, communications, immigration, etc. Federal government comprises two houses – the House of Representatives (lower house) and the Senate (upper house, or house of review).
State Government: Administration areas including education, health, law enforcement etc. Each state has a Premier who leads the party majority in state parliament.
Local Government: Responsible for their local areas (for town planning, parks etc). The mayor or president is the leader of a local government.
Voting: Voting is compulsory for all registered Australian citizens over 18 years. Voting is by secret ballot, and Australians commonly have a number of different individuals and political parties to vote for. Voting systems vary between states, and between houses of parliament.
|4||New South Wales||Sydney|
|8||Australian Capital Territory (ACT)||Canberra|
Bachelor In Management
Bachelor In Supply Chain
Bachelor In Data Science
Bachelor In Data Analytics
Bachelor In Artificial Intelligence
Bachelor In Finance
Bachelor In Risk Management
Bachelor In Business Analytics
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor In Automobile Engineering
Bachelor In Civil Engineering
Bachelor In Tourism
Bachelor In Culinary Arts
Bachelor In Film Studies
Bachelor In Fashion Designing
Bachelor In Interior Designing
Bachelor In Business Management
Bachelor In Economics
Bachelor In Global Governance
Bachelor In International Trade
Bachelor In International Business
Bachelor In Engineering Management
Bachelor In Project Management
Bachelor In Chemical Engineering Biotechnology
Bachelor In Bioinformatics
Bachelor In Medical
Bachelor In Health Management
Bachelor In Public Relations Public Health Administration
Bachelor In Nursing
Bachelor In Dentistry
Bachelor In Radiology
Bachelor In Food Technology
Bachelor In Sustanable Management
Bachelor In Environmental Science
Bachelor In Renewable Energy
Bachelor In Safety Engineering
Bachelor In Fire Technology
Bachelor In Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor In Construction Management
Bachelor In Logistics
Bachelor In Marine Technology
Bachelor In Port Management
Bachelor In International Relations
Bachelor In Doctoral
Bachelor In Accounting
Bachelor In Human Resource
Bachelor In Global Business
Bachelor In Entrepreneurship
Bachelor In Oil And Gas Exploration
Bachelor In Wind Turbine Technician
Bachelor In Computer Science
Bachelor In Information Technology
Bachelor In Gemology
Bachelor In Humanities
Bachelor In Geography
Bachelor In Political Science
Bachelor In Police Studies
Bachelor In Mass Communication
Bachelor In Theater Arts
Bachelor In Music Production
Bachelor In Video Production
Bachelor In Fintech
Bachelor In Game Design
Bachelor In Animation
Bachelor In Make Up Art
Bachelor In Beauty
Bachelor In Business Law
Bachelor In Corporate Law
Bachelor In Marketing
Bachelor In Digital Marketing
Bachelor In Technology Transfer Management
Bachelor In Financial Advisor
Bachelor In Commerce
Bachelor In Physics
Bachelor In Astrophysics
Bachelor In Aeronautical Science
Bachelor In Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor In Engineering Designs
Bachelor In Product Design
Bachelor In Script Writing
Bachelor In Creative Writing
Bachelor In Visual Effects
Bachelor In Visual Presentation
Bachelor In Sports Science
Bachelor In Physiotherapy
Bachelor In Psychology
Bachelor In Kinesiology
Bachelor In Sports Management
Bachelor In Physical Education
Bachelor In Early Childhood Education
Bachelor In Social Work
Bachelor In Community Support Worker
Bachelor In Applied Statistics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics
Bachelor In English
Bachelor In Child And Youth Care
Bachelor In Legal Studies
Bachelor In Agriculture
Bachelor In Cinematography
Bachelor In Photography
Bachelor In English Literature
Bachelor In Aviation
Bachelor In Engineering
Bachelor In Horticulture
Bachelor In Hotel Management
Bachelor In Journalism
Bachelor In Business Administration.
Bachelor In Medicine And Surgery.
Bachelor In Pharmacy
Australia Study Overseas Education Consultants, Australia Study Abroad Consultants, Australia Overseas Education Consultants, Australia foreign education consultants, Study Abroad for Australia, Australia Education Consultants, Australia Education Consultants Near Me, Australia Education Consultants A.B. Road, Australia Education Consultants New Palasia, Australia Education Consultants Indore H O, Australia Education Consultants Vijay Nagar, Australia Education Consultants M G Road, Australia Education Consultants Race Course Road, Australia Education Consultants Y.N. Road, Australia Education Consultants South Tukoganj, Australia Education Consultants Toganj, Australia Education Consultants Palasia, Australia Education Consultants Manorama Ganj, Australia Education Consultants in Indore, Australia Education Consultants in Bhopal, Australia Education Consultants in Jabalpur, Australia Education Consultants in Gwalior, Australia Education Consultants in Ujjain, Australia Education Consultants in Sagar, Australia Education Consultants in Dewas, Australia Education Consultants in Satna, Australia Education Consultants in Ratlam, Australia Education Consultants in Rewa
- Sixth largest country in the world in terms of land area, and has the lowest population density per square kilometer.
- Over 350,000 international students, from approximately 140 nations have come to Australia in the year 2013.
- Safe learning environment.
- Multicultural society.
- Relatively warm climate.
- Standard of living & cost is viable.
- Part time job opportunities are available.
- IELTS,TOEFL, PTE & CAE scores are acceptable.
- ELICOS (Pre-sessional English) programs are available.
- World class qualification.
- Can work 40 hours per fortnight when the course is in session and 40 hrs/week during scheduled course breaks.
- Chances of getting Permanent Residence by gathering 65 points.
- Introduction of Streamlined Visa Process (SVP) making visa process and documentation simpler resulting in visa success rate
- Post Study Work Visa of 2 years for the students who complete at least 2 academic years of degree (Masters or Bachelors) in Australia.
- If students studies in Regional areas in Australia they get
5 extra points which support in achieving 65 points for PR.
- Students who are not eligible directly for Universities Bachelor program can be given packaged program.
- These are 1 yr Diploma program in TAFE or College leading to 2nd yr of Bachelor’s program in partner University.
- We get combined offer for Diploma & Bachelor program.
- These programs focus on rigorous coaching to students and prepare them for university‘s required level.
- Various course options are available for packaged program from the field of Business, Information Technology, Health Science, Engineering, etc.
- In most of the cases, commission is received from both the institutions, i.e., from TAFE/Private college for diploma course and from the university for bachelor’s course.
- Minimum 45% in class 12th.
- Overall 5.5, with no band less than 5.0
Student with IELTS 5.0 (4.5) can be given ELICOS of 10 weeks
- AUD 10000 to AUD 23000/Year
- February, July & October
UNIVERSITIES WE PROMOTE:
- Central Queensland University
- Australian Technical & Management College, ATMC
- University of Canabbera
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Griffith University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Ballarat
- University of Tasmania
- Australian Catholic University
- Charles Strut University
- Bond University
- Macquarie University
- James Cook University
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tech Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- Charles Darwin University
- University of Newcastle
- Monash University
- University of Wollongong
- Swinburne University Of Technology
- RMIT, Melbourne
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Holmesqlen Institute of TAFE
- Melbourne Institute Of Technology MIT
- Kalpan Business School
- Bradford College
- Diploma: Minimum 45% in class 12th.
- Bachelors: Minimum academic percentage required is around 60% + in class 12th
for the students from CBSE board and 65% + for ICSE/State Board.
- Masters: Minimum academic percentage in a bachelors degree should be second class if the University is falling under section 1 and 2 of the NOOSR guidelines or first class if the university is falling under the section 3 of the NOOSR guidelines.
- Foundation/Packaged program are available for the students who are not directly eligible for the Bachelors Program.
English Language Requirement:
Diploma: Overall 5.5, with no band less than 5.0 Bachelors: Overall 6.0, with no band less than 5.5 Masters: Overall 6.5, with no band less than 6.0
Pre-sessional English Language Program (ELICOS/EAP) is available in Australian Universities for the students who do not meet the IELTS requirements of the University. Till IELTS of 5.0 we can offer English Language program of nearly 20 weeks.
COST OF LIVING IN AUSTRALIA
Study in Australia is becoming a common affair for most of the international students now days. Although, scholarships have been proven as life saver but it is not easy to manage daily expenses. Living in campus helps many students to save expenses on extra rent but it is also not certain that every student will get an in-campus accommodation.
Department of Immigration and Border protection needs a student to meet the financial requirements in order to get the student visa which says a student should have minimum AUD$18,610 but cost of living expenses for international students vary according to city, region and the lifestyle a student opts for. Sydney and Melbourne are listed as most expensive cities in Australia but on the other hand there are cities like Hobart, Wollongong which are comparatively less expensive and student friendly as well.
Here are the approximate living expenses for International Students in Australia –
- Rent $100-$400
- Entertainment $50-$100
- Utility $60-$100
- Transportation $10-50
- Groceries and Eating out $80-$200
Of course this list is not comprehensive, but will give you a starting point to work out what things will cost and the cost of living for the Australia.
Australian Awards Scholarships (AWS)
AWS provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. They aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
For students in the Asia-Pacific and Middle Eastern regions seeking to undertake academic or professional development in Australia, the Endeavour Awards are a perfect opportunity for this. Endeavour is the Australian Government’s merit-based scholarship program, and there are also a smaller number of scholarships available for people in Europe and North and South America to get involved.