- At Glance
- Education System
- University & Colleges
- Eligibility & Documentation
- COST OF LIVING
- Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
- There are 10 Provinces in Canada.
- There are 3 territories in Canada.
- The popular cities in Canada are Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Halifax, Montreal, and Winnipeg.
Canada is the second largest country of the world after Russia. Its Area is 99 lakhs square kilometers. Population is around 35 million. It is divided into 10 provinces and 3 territories. Ottawa is the capital. Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg are the big cities.
The beauty of Canada lies in its multiculturism. Though the French and the English are more in number, Canada is the land of Immigrants. People around the globe have made Canada their home and contributed to its prosperity.
Canada being a member of G-7 is among the highest industrialized country of the world. Further, its economy is highly diversified. Northern Canada is known for gas and oil exploration, Eastern is known for agriculture, forestry and fishery. The provinces of Ontario and Quebec are known for industries. Canada is world leader in Aerospace, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication and biotechnology. Currency is Canadian dollar. Almost 80% of the population lives within 250 kilometers of border of the U.S.
Province in Canada
|Sr. No||Province||Capital||Largest City|
|4||New Brunswick||Fredericton||Saint John|
|7||Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown||Charlottetown|
|10||Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John’s||St. John’s|
Territories in Canada
|Sr. No||Territories||Capital||Largest City|
Bachelor In Management
Bachelor In Supply Chain
Bachelor In Data Science
Bachelor In Data Analytics
Bachelor In Artificial Intelligence
Bachelor In Finance
Bachelor In Risk Management
Bachelor In Business Analytics
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor In Automobile Engineering
Bachelor In Civil Engineering
Bachelor In Tourism
Bachelor In Culinary Arts
Bachelor In Film Studies
Bachelor In Fashion Designing
Bachelor In Interior Designing
Bachelor In Business Management
Bachelor In Economics
Bachelor In Global Governance
Bachelor In International Trade
Bachelor In International Business
Bachelor In Engineering Management
Bachelor In Project Management
Bachelor In Chemical Engineering Biotechnology
Bachelor In Bioinformatics
Bachelor In Medical
Bachelor In Health Management
Bachelor In Public Relations Public Health Administration
Bachelor In Nursing
Bachelor In Dentistry
Bachelor In Radiology
Bachelor In Food Technology
Bachelor In Sustanable Management
Bachelor In Environmental Science
Bachelor In Renewable Energy
Bachelor In Safety Engineering
Bachelor In Fire Technology
Bachelor In Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor In Construction Management
Bachelor In Logistics
Bachelor In Marine Technology
Bachelor In Port Management
Bachelor In International Relations
Bachelor In Doctoral
Bachelor In Accounting
Bachelor In Human Resource
Bachelor In Global Business
Bachelor In Entrepreneurship
Bachelor In Oil And Gas Exploration
Bachelor In Wind Turbine Technician
Bachelor In Computer Science
Bachelor In Information Technology
Bachelor In Gemology
Bachelor In Humanities
Bachelor In Geography
Bachelor In Political Science
Bachelor In Police Studies
Bachelor In Mass Communication
Bachelor In Theater Arts
Bachelor In Music Production
Bachelor In Video Production
Bachelor In Fintech
Bachelor In Game Design
Bachelor In Animation
Bachelor In Make Up Art
Bachelor In Beauty
Bachelor In Business Law
Bachelor In Corporate Law
Bachelor In Marketing
Bachelor In Digital Marketing
Bachelor In Technology Transfer Management
Bachelor In Financial Advisor
Bachelor In Commerce
Bachelor In Physics
Bachelor In Astrophysics
Bachelor In Aeronautical Science
Bachelor In Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor In Engineering Designs
Bachelor In Product Design
Bachelor In Script Writing
Bachelor In Creative Writing
Bachelor In Visual Effects
Bachelor In Visual Presentation
Bachelor In Sports Science
Bachelor In Physiotherapy
Bachelor In Psychology
Bachelor In Kinesiology
Bachelor In Sports Management
Bachelor In Physical Education
Bachelor In Early Childhood Education
Bachelor In Social Work
Bachelor In Community Support Worker
Bachelor In Applied Statistics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics
Bachelor In English
Bachelor In Child And Youth Care
Bachelor In Legal Studies
Bachelor In Agriculture
Bachelor In Cinematography
Bachelor In Photography
Bachelor In English Literature
Bachelor In Aviation
Bachelor In Engineering
Bachelor In Horticulture
Bachelor In Hotel Management
Bachelor In Journalism
Bachelor In Business Administration.
Bachelor In Medicine And Surgery.
Bachelor In Pharmacy
Canada Study Overseas Education Consultants, Canada Study Abroad Consultants, Canada Overseas Education Consultants, Canada foreign education consultants, Study Abroad for Canada, Canada Education Consultants, Canada Education Consultants Near Me, Canada Education Consultants A.B. Road, Canada Education Consultants New Palasia, Canada Education Consultants Indore H O, Canada Education Consultants Vijay Nagar, Canada Education Consultants M G Road, Canada Education Consultants Race Course Road, Canada Education Consultants Y.N. Road, Canada Education Consultants South Tukoganj, Canada Education Consultants Toganj, Canada Education Consultants Palasia, Canada Education Consultants Manorama Ganj, Canada Education Consultants in Indore, Canada Education Consultants in Bhopal, Canada Education Consultants in Jabalpur, Canada Education Consultants in Gwalior, Canada Education Consultants in Ujjain, Canada Education Consultants in Sagar, Canada Education Consultants in Dewas, Canada Education Consultants in Satna, Canada Education Consultants in Ratlam, Canada Education Consultants in Rewa
- The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live!
- Canada’s education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation.
- The best employment opportunities as per your skills level.
- As per federal labor law – minimum salary is CAD $ 10 per hour.
- A safe, stable country.
- Very good social securities & powerful human rights.
- Child education is free up to secondary level.
- Allowance from 340 to 540 C$ per child varying from city to city in Canada.
- Medical facility is free.
- Quality Of Standard Of Life Is Very High.
- Quebec Per Capita Income Is 30,000 CAD $ And Montreal Is 32000 CAD $, & Toronto Per Capita Is 33,000 CAD $.
- You can sponsor your parents permanently. Canadian Government has introduced a new “Super Visa” category for parents and grandparents.
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program – Students studying in Canada may be eligible for faster PR under PNP program. For ex. If a student studies for MBA from Thompson Rivers University or Masters in Administrative Sciences from Fairleigh Dickinson University, then he can apply for PR after the completion of the course.
- The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) accelerates the Permanent Resident application process for skilled and/or experienced workers, experienced business persons and their family members who want to settle in BC permanently. It allows nominees to apply for Permanent Resident status through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) under the fast-tracked Provincial Nominee stream – which can be faster than applying through many federal immigration streams
There are 2 types of Education Institutions in Canada.
- Universities – Offers Bachelors , Masters and PHD programmes
- Community Colleges- Diploma, Certificate, Applied Degree and University transfer Programmes.
- There are two major Intakes in Canada, September /January. May is also a short Intake with few programmes.Education in Canada is generally funded, provided and managed by Provincial Governments of Canada.
- 12 years of full time school education for Bachelors.
- 16 years of full time education for Masters in technical streams likes engineering, medicine, physiotherapy etc.
- 15 years of education accepted for hospitality, business admin in community colleges and MBA in universities we represent.
- Grades range for Masters – Aggregate of minimum 65% required for Masters whereas most of the high ranked universities require 70% and above.
- PG Diploma/ Diploma – minimum 50‐55% in qualifying exams (Bachelors).
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics may also exist for some programs.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (TOEFL is only for Universities with minimum score 79 , IELTS is compulsory for SPP Colleges.
- 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 for UG Diploma Programs and Bachelors Degree.
- 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 for PG Diploma and Masters Degree programs.
UNIVERSITIES WE PROMOTE
- Dalhousie University
- Thompson River University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Simon Fraser University
- Royal Roads University
- Vancouver Island University
- Capilano University
- Okanagan University
- Cape Briton University
- University of Fraser Valley
- University of Manitoba
- University of Waterloo
- George Brown College
- Confederation College
COLLEGES WE PROMOTE
INSTITUTES WE PROMOTE
- Lambton College of applied Arts & Technology
- Bow Valley College
- New york Institute of Technology
- Devry Institute of technology
- Clair College
- Vancouver Community College
- Fraser International College
- International College of Manitoba
- Fleming College
- Douglas College
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Cambrian College of applied Arts & Technology
- Seneca College
- Algonquin College
- Columbia College
- Parkland College
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- Send all the documents along with the application fees payment details. (Credit cards details or Bank transfer details/Hard copy DD) in soft and we will do the online application and upload your documents. Send the complete address with pin code, phone number and Email id of the student.
FOR SOFT COPY APPLICATIONS
- Completed Application form.
- All the academic documents (10th Mark sheet and Certificate, 12th Mark sheet and Certificate, Graduation Individual Mark sheets of each year and Degree Certificate,Photocopied and attested).
- IELTS score card.
- Copy of Passport (attested).
- LOR and SOP (In case of Universities)
- Work Experience certificate (If any).
- Application fees payment details (Credit cards details or Bank transfer details/Hard copy DD).
FOR HARD COPY APPLICATIONS
- Documents must be submitted in English. All translations must be certified and accompanied by notarized copies of the original documents as well.
- Completed application form.
- Application fees payment details (Application fees can be paid by Credit Cards,DD,Bank Transfer).
- All academic documents (i.e. school transcripts and proof of graduation) must be official and/or notarized, and they must be sealed. A copy of your undergraduate degree can be accepted as proof of graduation.
- 2 LOR.
- IELTS score card.
- Copy of Passport (attested).
- Work Experience certificate (If any).
INDIAN STUDENT’S ELIGIBILITY
- Working on Campus: Initially for six months student can work on campus only.
- Working off Campus: After six months, at the completion of first semester, student will be allowed to work off campus only if he secures A or B Grade. If he secures C or D grade then he is not permitted to work off campus.
- To work off campus, one has to apply for a work permit. One cannot begin to work off campus until he has secured part time work permit. The work permit authorizes you to work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full time during scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays, and spring break).
- Co Op & Internship Programs.
- Post Study Work Visa.
COST OF LIVING IN CANADA
Canada is one of the fastest emerging economies in the world and comparatively affordable country for students from overseas. However, there are few cities such as Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver are expensive because of their multinational lifestyle. Average weekly expense for a person living in Toronto is C$1056.91. However, an International student can manage living expenses in approximately C$15,000 to C$30,000 annually by selecting options like sharing accommodation, choosing a less expensive grocery store etc but apart from being in a multicultural environment everyone wants to live in a safe city. In this context, Barrie, Guelph, Quebec and Toronto are few of the top safest cities according to Canada Police report crime statistics.
- Here are the approximate Costs of Living for international students in Canada –
- Rent C$400
- Food C$200
- Transportation C$100
- Entertainment C$100
- Calling card/Cell phone C$50
- Miscellaneous C$50
Of course this list is not comprehensive, but will give you a starting point to work out what things will cost and the cost of living for the Canada.
Humber offers full and partial renewable tuition scholarships for NEW international undergraduate students beginning classes in January and September.
Humber College Toronto, Canada.
Field of study:
Eligible undergraduate programmes offered at the College.
One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January. Two full tuition scholarships and two $5,000 scholarships are available in September. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
Deadline: 3 Mar 2016 (Annual)
Study in: Germany
Next course starts 2016
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The diversity that international students contribute to our community enriches it immeasurably. UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $10 million CAD annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
International Major Entrance Scholarship
Each year, International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES) are awarded to exceptional international students entering undergraduate programs at UBC. Students receive their scholarships when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The scholarship totals up to $40,000 CAD, payable at up to $10,000 CAD per year for four years. The exact number and level of scholarships varies each year, depending on available funding.
Am I eligible?
To be considered for the IMES, you must
- Be a new student to UBC, entering directly from secondary school
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement
Outstanding International Student Award
The Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award is a one-time merit-based entrance scholarship awarded to qualified students when they are offered admission to UBC. Grades and the Personal Profile are reviewed for consideration for the award. OIS amounts range from $2,500 to $10,000 CAD.
Am I eligible?
To be considered for an OIS Award, you must
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school or post-secondary (university or college).
- e an international student studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your scholarship eligibility.)
- demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and b extra-curricular involvement.
I’ve applied to UBC. But what about the OIS and IMES?
You probably have some questions about how the OIS and IMES are awarded, when you’ll hear from UBC about them, and when you’ll get the money. Here are some answers:
- Do I need to apply for admission by a certain date to be considered for OIS and IMES?
You must submit your UBC application for admission by January 15 in order to be considered for the OIS and IMES.
- How will I be considered for OIS or IMES?
All international students are automatically considered for the OIS and/or IMES as soon as they have received an offer of admission to UBC. After you have received an offer of admission, your UBC application will be reviewed a second time – for OIS and IMES consideration. If you are selected for an award, you will be notified no more than three weeks after being offered admission to UBC.
- When are OIS and IMES decisions made?
Decisions are made on a rolling basis, beginning in February. You will be notified of your OIS or IMES status sometime between February and mid-April, depending on when you receive your offer of admission to UBC.
- How will I be notified about the scholarship/award?
Students who are selected to receive the OIS and/or IMES will be notified by email between February and April.
- I was awarded both the OIS and the IMES. Will I only get one, or can I receive both?
Depending on merit, you may receive the OIS only, the IMES only, or both the OIS and the IMES. If you are eligible for both, you will receive the OIS in first year, and you will receive the IMES over the course of your four-year degree.
- Three weeks have passed since my status on the SSC was updated to “admitted,” and I still have not heard about OIS or IMES. What does that mean?
If it has been three weeks or longer since your SSC status was updated to “admitted,” then it has been determined that you are not eligible for OIS or IMES.
- When will I receive my OIS and/or IMES funds?
You must complete course registration starting in June. The funds are then applied directly toward your tuition and fees in two scheduled instalments – one in September and one in January.
- Can I apply for scholarships and awards while I am a UBC student?
Yes, international students in excellent standing at UBC may apply for and receive small financial awards for their second, third, and fourth years of study. However, it is important to know that these awards are very selective, are given only one year at a time, and cover a small fraction of your overall tuition fees. They will not cover the full costs of studying and living at UBC.
Merit- and need-based awards
International Scholars Program
UBC’s International Scholars Program offers significant support for outstanding international undergraduate students through the International Leader of Tomorrow Award and the Donald A. We hrung International Student Award. Learn more about these awards, including how to be nominated.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at UBC
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at UBC provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people from Sub-Saharan Africa with access to quality and relevant university education at UBC. Learn more about the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at UBC, including how to be nominated.
Vantage One Excellence Award
This award is offered to students beginning their undergraduate studies at UBC in the Vantage One Program who demonstrate both academic excellence and financial need. Learn more about the Vantage One Excellence Award, including eligibility requirements.
Scholarships and awards for current international students
UBC continues to support international students through a variety of in-program scholarships and awards. Scholarship and award amounts will vary, as will their renewability – the largest amount is currently $5,000 per year.