- At Glance
- Education System
- University & Colleges
- Eligibility & Documentation
- COST OF LIVING
- Italy is a European country, a member of the G8 , the group of the seven largest industrialized countries . According to World Bank figures, it is the world’s eighth economic power, as regards absolute nominal GDP. It also ranks eighth in the value of its exports, and seventh in that of its imports.
- Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence,Venice,Naples and Milan.
- It has a population of 60 million.
- The official currency of Italy is Euro.
- The country’s principal economic activities are tourism, fashion , engineering , chemicals , motor vehicles and food products .
- The automotive industry in Italy is quite a large employer in the country; it had over 2,131 firms and employed almost 250,000 people in 2006.
- Robotics in Italy is a high technology area where Italy has numerous research centers and industries. Italy was the fourth worldwide market of robotic devices and the fifth producer in the 2013.
- Italy is the largest exporter of engineering products; electrical equipment; vehicles, aircraft and vessels; base metals and steel; textiles, clothing and footwear; chemicals; food and beverages; precious metals; optical and medical apparatus; stone, cement and glass products; paper.
The top tourist attractions in ITALY :
- Canals of Venice
- Santa Maria del Fiore
- Piazza del Campo
- Positano (Amalfi Coast)
- Lake Como (Italian Lake District)
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
Bachelor In Management
Bachelor In Supply Chain
Bachelor In Data Science
Bachelor In Data Analytics
Bachelor In Artificial Intelligence
Bachelor In Finance
Bachelor In Risk Management
Bachelor In Business Analytics
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor In Automobile Engineering
Bachelor In Civil Engineering
Bachelor In Tourism
Bachelor In Culinary Arts
Bachelor In Film Studies
Bachelor In Fashion Designing
Bachelor In Interior Designing
Bachelor In Business Management
Bachelor In Economics
Bachelor In Global Governance
Bachelor In International Trade
Bachelor In International Business
Bachelor In Engineering Management
Bachelor In Project Management
Bachelor In Chemical Engineering Biotechnology
Bachelor In Bioinformatics
Bachelor In Medical
Bachelor In Health Management
Bachelor In Public Relations Public Health Administration
Bachelor In Nursing
Bachelor In Dentistry
Bachelor In Radiology
Bachelor In Food Technology
Bachelor In Sustanable Management
Bachelor In Environmental Science
Bachelor In Renewable Energy
Bachelor In Safety Engineering
Bachelor In Fire Technology
Bachelor In Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor In Construction Management
Bachelor In Logistics
Bachelor In Marine Technology
Bachelor In Port Management
Bachelor In International Relations
Bachelor In Doctoral
Bachelor In Accounting
Bachelor In Human Resource
Bachelor In Global Business
Bachelor In Entrepreneurship
Bachelor In Oil And Gas Exploration
Bachelor In Wind Turbine Technician
Bachelor In Computer Science
Bachelor In Information Technology
Bachelor In Gemology
Bachelor In Humanities
Bachelor In Geography
Bachelor In Political Science
Bachelor In Police Studies
Bachelor In Mass Communication
Bachelor In Theater Arts
Bachelor In Music Production
Bachelor In Video Production
Bachelor In Fintech
Bachelor In Game Design
Bachelor In Animation
Bachelor In Make Up Art
Bachelor In Beauty
Bachelor In Business Law
Bachelor In Corporate Law
Bachelor In Marketing
Bachelor In Digital Marketing
Bachelor In Technology Transfer Management
Bachelor In Financial Advisor
Bachelor In Commerce
Bachelor In Physics
Bachelor In Astrophysics
Bachelor In Aeronautical Science
Bachelor In Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor In Engineering Designs
Bachelor In Product Design
Bachelor In Script Writing
Bachelor In Creative Writing
Bachelor In Visual Effects
Bachelor In Visual Presentation
Bachelor In Sports Science
Bachelor In Physiotherapy
Bachelor In Psychology
Bachelor In Kinesiology
Bachelor In Sports Management
Bachelor In Physical Education
Bachelor In Early Childhood Education
Bachelor In Social Work
Bachelor In Community Support Worker
Bachelor In Applied Statistics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics
Bachelor In English
Bachelor In Child And Youth Care
Bachelor In Legal Studies
Bachelor In Agriculture
Bachelor In Cinematography
Bachelor In Photography
Bachelor In English Literature
Bachelor In Aviation
Bachelor In Engineering
Bachelor In Horticulture
Bachelor In Hotel Management
Bachelor In Journalism
Bachelor In Business Administration.
Bachelor In Medicine And Surgery.
Bachelor In Pharmacy
Italy Study Overseas Education Consultants, Italy Study Abroad Consultants, Italy Overseas Education Consultants, Italy foreign education consultants, Study Abroad for Italy, Italy Education Consultants, Italy Education Consultants Near Me, Italy Education Consultants A.B. Road, Italy Education Consultants New Palasia, Italy Education Consultants Indore H O, Italy Education Consultants Vijay Nagar, Italy Education Consultants M G Road, Italy Education Consultants Race Course Road, Italy Education Consultants Y.N. Road, Italy Education Consultants South Tukoganj, Italy Education Consultants Toganj, Italy Education Consultants Palasia, Italy Education Consultants Manorama Ganj, Italy Education Consultants in Indore, Italy Education Consultants in Bhopal, Italy Education Consultants in Jabalpur, Italy Education Consultants in Gwalior, Italy Education Consultants in Ujjain, Italy Education Consultants in Sagar, Italy Education Consultants in Dewas, Italy Education Consultants in Satna, Italy Education Consultants in Ratlam, Italy Education Consultants in Rewa
In Italy, many universities are government funded, ancient and reputed that were founded in 11th, 13th,or 14th century. There are many opportunities for study, apprenticeship and even work in Italy.
- Free / Low Tuition fee In Public/ Govt. Universities
- 100% Scholarship ( Merit / Need Based)
- 7th Industrialized Country in world (G7)
- 17 Universities out of 71 among world top 500
- 20hrs/week work permit & Internship available
- 1yr Post work permit
- No GRE/IELTS/TOEFL
- Any Graduate/Higher Secondary student can apply
Education System In Italy:
The Italian Higher Education System At present, the university sector is made up of 89 university institutions which are classified in:
- 58 State universities.
- 17 non-State universities (legally recognized by the State).
- 2 Universities for foreigners.
- 6 Higher schools specialized in postgraduate university studies.
- 6 Telemetric universities.
The non-university sector includes 4 education typologies with their institutions:
- Higher schools of design: polytechnics for the arts, academies of fine arts, higher institutes for applied arts, music conservatories and recognized music institutes, higher institutes for musical and choreographic studies, national academies.
- Higher education in language mediation: higher schools for language mediators.
- Higher integrated education (FIS): programs of higher technical education & training (IFTS)A few specific fields (e.g. archiving, diploma tics, restoration, military studies, etc.) which, along with their respective institutions, fall under the supervision of ministries other than that of Education.
Italy has a very long tradition in higher education. It is the country where the first and among the most important European Universities were founded during the Middle-ages. Moreover, it has played an important role in European higher education reform as it was engaged to create the so-called European Area of Higher Education, which is being implemented all over Europe. Italy has become one of the country in which there has been a significant growth in number of international students.
How is the Education System in Italy?
First Cycle: Bachelor’s degree in Italy (3 years)
Second Cycle: Masters degree in Italy (2 years)
(Classes are mainly held in English)
- Computer & IT
- Mechanical / Aeronautical/ Civil/Automobile
- Electrical/ Electronics
- Management Programmes
- Biotech, Physio & Pharmacy
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Renascence Global assist the students for the applications in the following Universities in Italy::
|Name of The Universities||World University Ranking (2017)||Year of Establishment|
|University of Bologna||201||1088|
|University of Siena||501||1240|
|Sapienza University of Rome||251||1303|
|University of Padova||301||1222|
|University of Pavia||301||1361|
|University of Pisa||401||1341|
|University of Torino||351||1404|
|University of Genova||401||1481|
|University of Florence||401||1859|
|University of Milan||301||1924|
|University of Calabria||351||1972|
|University of Milano – Bicocca||351||1988|
|Polytechnic University of Milan||183||1863|
|University of Rome Torvergata||481||1982|
|University of Catania||701||1434|
|University of Piemonte Orientle||696||1998|
|University of Camerino||973||1336|
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree – University Transcripts
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Passport Copy – First and Last Page.
- Work experience certificate – if any.
- 2 (Letter Of Recommendation)LOR.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
COST OF LIVING IN ITALY
The next thing you need to consider is accommodation. Most Italian universities don’t have halls of residence; however they often provide accommodation services to help students to find appropriate rental apartments or shared rooms in the private rental market. Universities have a housing office or officer managing university accommodation, which provide information on renting student apartments at cheaper cost. These options usually come at a lower cost if you use the university services to find your accommodation.
What do Students Pay Money for Every Month?
- Single room in a shared apartment: from € 250 to € 400 a month + utilities
- Shared room in a shared apartment: from € 150 to € 220 a month + utilities
- Food at a supermarket for one week: € 40 approximately
- Meal in a University canteen: from € 4 to € 6 for a full meal
- Monthly bus ticket € 27
Renting an apartment in cities and large towns will be more expensive and can range from 300 Euros to 1000 Euros a month, depending on the size and the area where you choose to stay. Student accommodation will give you the option to rent a room rather than the whole apartment. The minimum rent period is usually one year but furnished rooms in university towns are available for shorter periods.
Deadline : 15 April, 2017
Brief description:The Italian Government awards scholarships for studying in Italy both to foreign citizens and Italian citizens resident abroad (IRE). The scholarships are offered for the following type of courses: Undergraduate University courses (renewals only); Postgraduate University courses; Master’s Degree courses (Levels I or II); Specialisation Schools; Research under academic supervision; Courses of Higher Education in Art, Music and Dance (AFAM); Advanced Courses on Italian language and culture Courses for Teachers of Italian as second language.Field(s) of Study:Eligible field(s) of study offered by participating Italian Universities.Scholarship value/duration:The scholarship duration can be three, six, or nine months.Normally, the scholarship holders are exempt from the payment of the university tuition fees, in accordance with existing regulations. However the Universities, as part of their autonomy, may not allow such exemption. Candidates are therefore recommended to contact the chosen Institution in order to be informed on eventual taxes or tuition fees.
For the sole period of the scholarships granted by the Italian Government, the scholarship-holders are covered by an insurance policy against illness and/or accident. Air tickets are not granted, except for Chilean citizens.
Detailed information regarding the scholarship offer, can be requested to the Italian Embassy or Italian Cultural Institute in the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- A. Educational qualification required by the chosen institution
- B. Italian language knowledge is not required for applicants who enroll for university courses held entirely in English.
- Age limits: candidates who are younger than 18 y. o. (born not after 15 April 1998) or older than 35 y. o. (born not before 15 April 1981) on the day of the deadline for the submission of the applications, are not eligible. Candidates for Courses for teachers of Italian as second language (see above, section III, letter I) are eligible until they are 45 y. o. (born not before 15 April 1971) on the day of the deadline for the submission of the applications.
- Restrictions: Students enrolled in a year exceeding the legal duration of the course of study (the so-called “fuori corso”) are not eligible for scholarships.
All applicants must fill in the on-line application form at “Borse on Line” by 00:00 am (Italian time) on or before date of deadline.
Before submitting their applications, prospective applicants must contact the university or institution in Italy where they intend to study. They are advised to be as fully informed as possible about the institution and course of study of their choice. Applicants are also requested to obtain country-specific information from the Italian diplomatic mission or Italian Cultural Institute of their country of origin, either in person or from the institutional websites.
Erasmus+ is the new UE program for education, training, youth and sports, and covers the 2014-2020 period. Among many innovations, Erasmus+ offers a gradual replacement of “Erasmus Mundus” degrees by Joint Masters. In addition, the UE program for Research and Innovation, “Horizon 2020”, has implemented in the frame of the Actions Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) Joint European Doctorates (JED) to replace “Erasmus Mundus” doctorates.
What are they?
Joint Masters are integrated study program implemented by a consortium of institutions of at least three countries participating in the program, with a possible participation from partner countries.
They relate all disciplines and grant scholarships over a maximum of two years to the best students in the world who participate in the study program.
Studies must be carried out in at least two countries participating in the program, with a possible mobility in a partner country, depending on the structure of the consortium.
Joint Doctorates offer a funding to foreign students, generally for 36 months, for a doctoral training supervised by a joint administration and leading to a joint, double or multiple degree.
There is no nationality restriction. The doctorate student must not have stayed more than 12 months in the host country during the last three years preceding registration for the doctorate.
Please note that several joint masters and doctorates still exist under the name “Erasmus Mundus” and still offer scholarships.
Masters (MS) Degree
Study in: European Countries
Course starts in Aug-Sept intake.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, funded by the European Union, are exclusively awarded to students coming from both EU and non-EU countries that have been selected to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Masters Level.
European University Scholarship Program
European Universities/Institutions participating under approved Erasmus Mundus Action Joint Programmes.
Field(s) of Study:
About 116 Masters Courses are supported by scholarships. The field(s) of study covered are: Agriculture and Veterinary, Engineering, Manufacture and Construction, Health and Welfare, Humanities and Arts, Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Social Sciences, Business and Law.
Number of Awards:
Category A Scholarships: Nationals from another country than the European Union Member States and Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein all together.
Category B Scholarships: Nationals from the European Union Member States, or from Switzerland, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover monthly allowance, participation costs, travelling and insurance costs of the students. Scholarship amounts can vary according to the level of studies, the duration of studies, and the scholar’s nationality (scholarships for non-EU students are higher than for EU students).
Please note that each Erasmus Mundus Joint Programme defines its own selection criteria and admission procedures.
The next application round for courses starting in the upcoming academic year will start to open in the last quarter of current year.
Deadline varies depending on the programme but falls around December to January.