- At Glance
- Education System
- University & Colleges
- Eligibility & Documentation
- COST OF LIVING
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is an island country off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator, in the Southeast Asian region of the Asian continent.
Singapore is one of the best upcoming study destinations for Indian Students. With its offering of world-class universities/colleges and variety of courses, Singapore is fast overtaking destinations such as Australia and New Zealand in terms of Indian Students applications.
The cost of education for an international student in Singapore is far lower compared to the USA and UK, with no dilution in quality of education.
- Currency-Singapore Dollar.
- Value of Singapore Dollar-44 INR.
- Neighbouring Countries-Malaysia,Thailand,Bangkok,Vietnam.
1. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management)
2. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in International Business)
3. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Marketing)
4. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Sports and Events Management)
5. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Management)
6. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Accounting)
7. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Financial Management)
8. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Banking and Finance)
9. Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Business Intelligence and Information Systems)
10.Bachelor of Business and Environmental Science
11. Bachelor of Business and Environmental Science (Majoring in Aquaculture)
12. Bachelor of Information Technology
13. Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Psychology Studies)
14. Bachelor of Psychological Science
15. Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
16. Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
17. Master of Business Administration
18. Master of Professional Accounting
19. Master of Information Technology (Majoring in Business Informatics)
20. Master of Information Technology (Majoring in Computing and Networking)
21. Master of Information Technology (Majoring in Interactive Technologies and Games Design)
22. Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management
23. Master of Planning and Urban Design (Majoring in Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Tropical Urbanism)
1. Master of Professional Accounting – Master of Business Administration
2. Master of Information Technology – Master of Business Administration
3. Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management – Master of Business Administration
Singapore Study Overseas Education Consultants, Singapore Study Abroad Consultants, Singapore Overseas Education Consultants, Singapore foreign education consultants, Study Abroad for Singapore, Education Consultants, Singapore Education Consultants Near Me, Singapore Education Consultants A.B. Road, Singapore Education Consultants New Palasia, Singapore Education Consultants Indore H O, Singapore Education Consultants Vijay Nagar, Singapore Education Consultants M G Road, Singapore Education Consultants Race Course Road, Singapore Education Consultants Y.N. Road, Singapore Education Consultants South Tukoganj, Singapore Education Consultants Toganj, Singapore Education Consultants Palasia, Singapore Education Consultants Manorama Ganj, Singapore Education Consultants in Indore, Singapore Education Consultants in Bhopal, Singapore Education Consultants in Jabalpur, Singapore Education Consultants in Gwalior, Singapore Education Consultants in Ujjain, Singapore Education Consultants in Sagar, Singapore Education Consultants in Dewas, Singapore Education Consultants in Satna, Singapore Education Consultants in Ratlam, Singapore Education Consultants in Rewa
- Singapore is a safe city with a low crime rate and a stable political environment. One of the safest Country to live & Crime Free Country.
- The cleanest Country.
- Strategically located at the heart of Asia, Singapore is only 6 hours away from India.
- HUB of Business in Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. i.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th best highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Rank top 10 in the world in terms of GDP per capita.
- First World Country, with one of the best Economic Infrastructure in the world.
- Most Trade-Friendly Country.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) pointed to Singapore’s many advantages, including policy approaches, that have made it No. 1.
Singapore has three types of Educational Institutes –
- Universities: Singapore has its 4 Universities offering UG and PG degree programs.
- Polytechnics: Singapore has 5 polytechnics which offer broad based training for students inclined towards practice oriented studies at the diploma level.
- Private Education Organizations: There are more than 300 private Educational institutions in Singapore. Most of them have accreditation with renowned international universities from countries such as Australia, UK and USA.
In Singapore some institutes have three Intakes, some have four and some have rolling Intakes, thereby admission of students to Singapore is possible throughout the year.
After 10th Standard ‐
- Diplomas (6 months to 12 months)
- Bachelors (3 years to 3.5 years)
After 12th Standard ‐
- Diplomas ( 6 months to 12 months)
- Bachelors (2 years to 3 years)
After Bachelors ‐
- PG Diplomas (12 months to 14 months)
- Masters (1 year to 2 years)
UNIVERSITIES/ INSTITUTES WE REPRESENT :
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Amity Global Business School
- East Asia Institute Of Management(EASB)
- STEI College
ADMISSION APPLICATION DOCUMATION REQUIRED
- Application Form duly filled.
- Non-refundable application Fees ( MDIS- $297.5, JCU-$250, Nanyang $428, Amity Global.
- Business School- Masters & PG Diploma $ 150 and Bachelors & Diploma $100).
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport pages showing his/ her particulars and travel document’s date of validity.
- Notary attested / Certified copy of Educational Documents: Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Proof of English (Letter from School / University or IELTS or TOEFL).
- Statement of purpose (For Maters programs only).
- Updated resume (For Masters Program only.)
- 4 Passport size Photograph in white background.
- All supporting documents of foreign languages MUST be officially translated into English.
- ICA-IMM16 Form : Applicant’s signature MUST match with passport.
- ICA-V36 Form :To declare all applicant’s educational and working history.
- To submit all supporting documents. All gaps to be filled.
- Applicant’s Passport : Expiry date must be more than 6 months.
COST OF LIVING IN SINGAPORE
Singapore has one of the highest living standards in the South East Asia. Daily necessities and luxuries are readily available. Below are estimations of how much is required during your stay in Singapore. They do not include tuition fees and travel expenses from your home country to Singapore.
An international student in Singapore spends, on average, about S$750 to S$2,000 a month on living expenses. This amount will, of course, vary depending on your lifestyle and course of study.
Here are the approximate living expenses for International Students in Singapore –
- Accommodation $200 – $700
- Utilities (including water and electricity) $40 – $100
- Food $300 – $450
- Transportation $50
- Telecommunications $50
- Books & Stationery From $100/term
- Personal Expenses & Medical Insurance $100 – $300
Of course this list is not comprehensive, but will give you a starting point to work out what things will cost and the cost of living for the Singapore.
- Bachelor of Commerce – 25% (Eligibility – State Board 75%, CBSE & ICSE 70%)
- Master of International Business – 25% [ Eligibility – Bachelor degree in any discipline with 65% with IELTS 6.5 (NB<6.0)]
- Master of Supply Chain Management – 25% [ Eligibility – Bachelors degree in related filed with CWA 65% and IELTS 6.5 (NB<6.0)]