- At Glance
- Education System
- University & Colleges
- Eligibility & Documentation
- COST OF LIVING
USA AT A GLANCE
The United States is a liberal democracy with a federal political structure comprising 50 states and the District of Columbia. The federal government is characterized by a separation of the powers of the executive from the legislative and judicial functions. The constituent states have significant powers of self-government.
The United States of America is the world’s third largest economy.It is mixed economy.The USA has the most powerful technologically advanced economy in particular computers, pharmaceuticals, medical, aerospace and military equipment.The United States is also our largest two-way investment partner, with two-way investment stock reaching almost a $1.66 trillion in December 2018.The largest trading partners of USA are Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Japan, United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan.It has free trade agreement with many countries. The USD is the most used currency in the international financial transactions and is the primer reserve currency in regards to its petrodollar system. The US has the highest number of billionaires in the world.
Bachelor In Management
Bachelor In Supply Chain
Bachelor In Data Science
Bachelor In Data Analytics
Bachelor In Artificial Intelligence
Bachelor In Finance
Bachelor In Risk Management
Bachelor In Business Analytics
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor In Automobile Engineering
Bachelor In Civil Engineering
Bachelor In Tourism
Bachelor In Culinary Arts
Bachelor In Film Studies
Bachelor In Fashion Designing
Bachelor In Interior Designing
Bachelor In Business Management
Bachelor In Economics
Bachelor In Global Governance
Bachelor In International Trade
Bachelor In International Business
Bachelor In Engineering Management
Bachelor In Project Management
Bachelor In Chemical Engineering Biotechnology
Bachelor In Bioinformatics
Bachelor In Medical
Bachelor In Health Management
Bachelor In Public Relations Public Health Administration
Bachelor In Nursing
Bachelor In Dentistry
Bachelor In Radiology
Bachelor In Food Technology
Bachelor In Sustanable Management
Bachelor In Environmental Science
Bachelor In Renewable Energy
Bachelor In Safety Engineering
Bachelor In Fire Technology
Bachelor In Petroleum Engineering
Bachelor In Construction Management
Bachelor In Logistics
Bachelor In Marine Technology
Bachelor In Port Management
Bachelor In International Relations
Bachelor In Doctoral
Bachelor In Accounting
Bachelor In Human Resource
Bachelor In Global Business
Bachelor In Entrepreneurship
Bachelor In Oil And Gas Exploration
Bachelor In Wind Turbine Technician
Bachelor In Computer Science
Bachelor In Information Technology
Bachelor In Gemology
Bachelor In Humanities
Bachelor In Geography
Bachelor In Political Science
Bachelor In Police Studies
Bachelor In Mass Communication
Bachelor In Theater Arts
Bachelor In Music Production
Bachelor In Video Production
Bachelor In Fintech
Bachelor In Game Design
Bachelor In Animation
Bachelor In Make Up Art
Bachelor In Beauty
Bachelor In Business Law
Bachelor In Corporate Law
Bachelor In Marketing
Bachelor In Digital Marketing
Bachelor In Technology Transfer Management
Bachelor In Financial Advisor
Bachelor In Commerce
Bachelor In Physics
Bachelor In Astrophysics
Bachelor In Aeronautical Science
Bachelor In Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor In Engineering Designs
Bachelor In Product Design
Bachelor In Script Writing
Bachelor In Creative Writing
Bachelor In Visual Effects
Bachelor In Visual Presentation
Bachelor In Sports Science
Bachelor In Physiotherapy
Bachelor In Psychology
Bachelor In Kinesiology
Bachelor In Sports Management
Bachelor In Physical Education
Bachelor In Early Childhood Education
Bachelor In Social Work
Bachelor In Community Support Worker
Bachelor In Applied Statistics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics
Bachelor In English
Bachelor In Child And Youth Care
Bachelor In Legal Studies
Bachelor In Agriculture
Bachelor In Cinematography
Bachelor In Photography
Bachelor In English Literature
Bachelor In Aviation
Bachelor In Engineering
Bachelor In Horticulture
Bachelor In Hotel Management
Bachelor In Journalism
Bachelor In Business Administration.
Bachelor In Medicine And Surgery.
Bachelor In Pharmacy
USA Study Overseas Education Consultants USA Study Abroad Consultants USA Overseas Education Consultants USA foreign education consultants Study Abroad for USA USA Education Consultants, USA Education Consultants Near Me, USA Education Consultants A.B. Road, USA Education Consultants New Palasia, USA Education Consultants Indore H O, USA Education Consultants Vijay Nagar, USA Education Consultants M G Road, USA Education Consultants Race Course Road, USA Education Consultants Y.N. Road, USA Education Consultants South Tukoganj, USA Education Consultants Toganj, USA Education Consultants Palasia, USA Education Consultants Manorama Ganj, USA Education Consultants in Indore, USA Education Consultants in Bhopal, USA Education Consultants in Jabalpur, USA Education Consultants in Gwalior, USA Education Consultants in Ujjain, USA Education Consultants in Sagar, USA Education Consultants in Dewas, USA Education Consultants in Satna, USA Education Consultants in Ratlam, USA Education Consultants in Rewa
The United States is a major destination for foreign visitors. Approximately 79.62 million International visitors visited the United States in 2018. Foreign tourists visit USA for seeing natural wonders, Entertainment cities, Urban infrastructure, NASA, historic places. New York City, Las Vegas, Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C are the major tourist destination for International tourists in USA.
The United States of America has the western cosmopolitan culture.People from all nationalities have made America their home.African, Asian, European, Latin American have made USA what we see it today.
American culture, from Indigenous art to American films, continues to stimulate the interest of people. The annual G’Day USA program showcases all American things from trade and investment, food and wine, film, arts, fashion, lifestyle, to Indigenous culture and tourism. This exposure helps to promote USA as a trade and investment partner, encourages and facilitates cooperation between other countries and the United States. It is a democratic country and Americans believe in Independence and equality. They are frank and direct, informal. Although English is considered to be the widely spoken language of America still it is not officially declared to be the national language. Americans speak diverse languages, such as Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Arabic as well which highlights the migratory trends in USA from different races around the world.
A growing number of American actors are taking on starring and award-winning roles on movies and television screens. American creativity and expertise is being harnessed behind the scenes in areas such as cinematography and special effects. The cultural scene across the United States is enriched by dancers, musicians, authors and artists.
USA has 40 Universities in under World Top 100. More over 6 of the Top 10 Universities in the world are also in United States. Students get wider spectrum of educational institutions to pursue their education according to their choice of field. American education at the University level strongly emphasizes on research, quality, diversity and approachability. Approximately 16 million students are enrolled in the University education every year to pursue Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree.
USA has 40 Universities in under World Top 100. More over 6 of the Top 10 Universities in the world are also in United States.
USA has different type of educational institutes.
Community Colleges: Impart higher education and lower level degree education, certificates & diplomas & associates degree.
Public Universities: All levels of degree with different fields of study are offered. Public colleges are easy for students to pay. There are many notable Public universities.
Private Universities: Private Institutions run without the control of Government entity. Tuition fees of these institutions is higher but the beneficiary part is that tuition fees is same for both International & domestic students.
Technical institutes: This institute emphasizes concentrating on engineering & science they are known for their research & graduate programs. Undergraduates that are admitted to this university should have incredibly strong backgrounds in math & sciences.
USA has three intakes in a year:
- Spring ( Some Programmes available
- Summer ( Few Programmes available )
- Fall ( All Programmes available )
UNIVERSITIES WE PROMOTE:
- Northwest Missouri State University
- University of Findlay
- North Texas University
- Full Sail University
- East Tennessee State University
- Purdue University
- Johnson & Wales University
- University of Bridgeport
- Drury University
- Newman University
- TROY University
- South-East Missouri State University
- North Western Polytechnic university
- Kansas state university
- Into Oregon state university
- New York Institute of Technology
- Webster University
- Colorado State University
- San Jose State University
- California State University
- Golden Gate University
- Los Angeles Film & Recording School
- University of Idaho
- Schiller International University
- University of Tampa
- Southern New Hampshire university
- Kent state university
- Florida National University
- Massachusettes College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- Northeastern University
- Merrimack College
- Lawrence Technology University
- Concordia University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Oregon State University
- Gannon University
- George Fox University
- Tiffin University
- Dallas Baptist University
- S. Aviation Academy
- Tennessee Tech University
- ECPI University
- George Mason University
- Washington State University
Entry Criteria’s for Masters Programs
- US requires 16 years of education (12+4).
- A good GRE and TOEFL (English exam for International students) Score.
- GMAT for MBA & all other management courses.
- Very few US Universities accept 15 years of education i.e. 3 years of bachelors degree for admissions into Masters for Computer Science & MBA courses & in other programs through Pathway programs.
- Admissions without GRE/GMAT scores possible.
- The average TOEFL/ IELTS scores : 79/80 & IELTS 6.5 Band. However there are some institutions that accept a lower score than this. Many universities also offer ELP (English language program) to make up for lower TOEFL/IELTS scores. This comes at an extra cost.
- A low TOEFL/IELTS score also diminishes chance of visa success.
- Exam fees : GRE $190, TOEFL $165, GMAT $ 250.
- US universities consider the academics but besides academics, GRE, TOEFL scores are also taken into consideration. Other factors that are looked into are the extra activities that the student has been involved in, the research that the student has done in his particular subject. His documents such as Resume, Letters of recommendation & Statement of Purpose are also very crucial & have to be drafted very effectively.
- A high number of backlogs has an adverse effect on the student’s profile,especially if the backlogs are in the latter years of the graduation.
Entry Criteria’s for Undergraduate Programs
- US requires 12 years of education and a good SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) and TOEFL .Website for SAT is www.collegeboard.com & ETS website is ets.org for added information on TOEFL.
- Bachelors in US are of four years.
- Universities are lenient with admissions at UG level & also, scholarships are given out more easily.
- Admissions without a SAT score are possible. Even some good ranked universities which are quite strict with admissions at the Masters level, offer admission without SAT.
- However, SAT is required for Scholarships.
- SAT (known as SAT I) is out of 2400. A good score would be 1800+ to get into a top ranked university. Besides SAT I, top ranked universities also require SAT subject tests. Minimum of two subject tests are required to be given. For engineering programs, students need to give any two of the 3 subject tests: Advanced Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. For BBA, students need to giveMaths&English.
- SAT is a paper based test, consists of writing, critical reading & Maths. It is conducted 6 times a year in the months of Jan, May, June, Oct, Nov & Dec.
- Usually the TOEFL/IELTS requirement at the undergraduate level is lower than the Masters. To get admission into: Top 50 Universities, students require academics 80+%, SAT I (1800‐2400),SAT II (700/800 in each subject test), TOEFL 90+/IELTS 7.0
- Top 51‐100 Universities, students require academics 65%, SAT I, TOEFL 80/IELTS6.5
- For average colleges, students require academics 55%, TOEFL 60/IELTS5.5.
- Exam fees : SAT $99, TOEFL $165.
- Other factors that are looked into are the extra activities that the student has been involved in, the research that the student has done in his particular subject. His documents such as Resume, Letters of recommendation &Essays are also very crucial & have to be drafted very effectively.
- It is advised to students who have done their diplomas to get their credentials evaluated ( can be through WES www.wes.org), since there are high chances that the student might get some transfer credits, thus saving him the cost, time & effort of repeatedly studying the subjects that he has already done.
- For students who wish to do medical studies in US, they have to do a BS in Biology with Pre Med courses & after that they have to do MCAT there &get admissions in the Medical graduate program. MCAT is very competitive.
Documents required for applying to US University
- Application – Online/Paper Based.
- Financial Documents – Bank Balance Certificate & Affidavit of Support.
- Photo copy of Academic Documents duly attested by College Principal or Gazette Officer: 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.12th Mark sheet &Certificate. Bachelor Degree Certificate & Individual Mark Sheet, annual or semester wise With backlog if any.Masters Degree Certificate & Individual Mark Sheet, annual or semester wise with Backlogs if any
- Photo copy of Passport – Identity & Address details.
- Statement of Purpose & Resume.
- 3 sets of Letter of Recommendations in sealed envelope.
- 2 sets of University Transcripts of Bachelor & Masters for each university.
- Photocopy of Standardized Exam – GRE & TOEFL Score Report Card
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities (State-level and National level)
- All Photo copy has to be in A-4 size duly attested.
COST OF LIVING IN USA
The United States of America is a home to the maximum number of top Universities in the world such as Massachusetts of Technology, Harvard and the biggest hub of international students from overseas. Accommodation, food and utility are the major aspects apart from tuition fees and insurance when it comes to figure out the cost of living in USA. A normal study abroad health insurance at Harvard may cost around $3,432 (Two terms -Full Year Plan).
Cost of living expenses for international students in USA may vary according to city and region and also the lifestyle a student opts for
Here are the approximate living expenses per year for international students in USA –
- Housing – $12,006
- Meals – $4,776
- Other living expenses – $2,000
Of course this list is not comprehensive, but will give you a starting point to work out what things will cost and the cost of living for the USA.
Deadline: varies, Feb-Oct 2017
Study in: USA
Course starts: AY 2018-2019
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
USA Universities and Academic Institutions.
Field(s) of Study:
Fulbright encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones.
Number of Awards:
Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
International students from 155 countries around the world.
Generally, the grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
See the official website and country specific websites for the complete list of scholarship benefits.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
Study in: USA
Program starts: January – September
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
Fellows are placed at one of the participation USA universities. Fellows are not able to choose which university they will attend. Rather, they are assigned in diverse groups of 7-15 to the most appropriate host institution based on their area of interest and professional field.
Level/Field of study:
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences.
The eligible program fields are:
- Agricultural & Rural Development.
- Economic communications’ /journalism.
- Education Administration, Planning & Policy.
- Finance & Banking.
- Higher education Administration.
- HIV/AIDS policy & prevention.
- Human Resource Management.
- Policy & Prevention.
- Human & Resource Management.
- Law & Human rights.
- Natural resource, Environmental policy, & climate change.
- Public Health Policy & Management.
- Public Policy Analysis & Public Administration.
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment & Prevention.
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
- Technology Policy &Management.
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
Number of Awards:
Approximately 200 Fellowships are awarded annually.
The Fellowship provides for:-
- Payment of tuition of and fees at the assigned host university.
- Pre academic English language training if required,
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a onetime setting in allowance;
- Accident & sickness allowance
- Accident & sickness coverage.
- A onetime computer subsidiary;
- Air travel (international travel to & from the US for the program & domestic travel to required program events)
- A professional development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits & conferences.
The application must have:-
- An undergraduate (first university degree)
- A minimum of five years of full time, professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership in the United States.
- English language eligibility.
- Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your country of residence to learn about possible specific program requirements (link found below).
Application deadlines vary by country but falls around May to September each year. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.