With more than a decade of experience in the IELTS program, we offer you the best Foreign Education service from Indore with experienced IELTS and TOEFL Trainers. We rank at the top amongst IELTS Coaching Classes in Indore and offer you best counselling on University selection and documentation, Pre departure services, and Forex assistance.
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, provides an assessment of whether candidates are ready to study or train in the medium of English. It is widely recognized as a language requirement for entry to all courses in further and higher education. The test is held at 11 test centers in India that arrange test administrations according to local demand.
The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), the British Council and IDP Education Australia jointly manage the IELTS.
Candidates must select either the Academic or the General Training Module depending on the stated requirement of their sponsor or receiving institution.
Academic & General Training Modules
The Academic Module assesses whether a candidate is ready to study or train in the medium of English at an undergraduate or postgraduate level.
The General Training Module is suitable for candidates who are proceeding to English-speaking countries to complete their secondary education, or who wish to undertake work experience or training programmes at less than degree level, or for immigration purposes to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
30 minutes (plus 10 minutes’ transfer time)
You will listen to four recorded texts, monologues and conversations by a range of native speakers, and write their answers to a series of questions. These include questions which test the ability to understand main ideas and detailed factual information, ability to understand the opinions and attitudes of speakers, ability to understand the purpose of what is said and ability to follow the development of ideas. A variety of voices and native-speaker accents is used and you will hear each section only once.
The Listening component is the same for both Academic and General Training versions.
- A conversation between two people set in an everyday social context, e.g. a conversation in an accommodation agency.
- A monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- A conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- A monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
- 60 minutes
- The Reading component consists of 40 questions. A variety of question types is used in order to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument, recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Reading Academic version
- The Academic version includes three long texts which range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. The texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers. These have been selected for a non-specialist audience but are recognisably appropriate for anyone entering
Reading General Training version
- The General Training version requires you to read extracts from books, magazines, newspapers, notices, advertisements, company handbooks and guidelines. These are materials you are likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English speaking environment
- 60 minutes
- The Writing component of the Academic version includes two tasks. Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for anyone entering undergraduate or postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration.
- You will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and are asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- You will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be written in a formal style.
General Training version
The Writing component of the General Training version includes two tasks which are based on topics of general interest.
You will be presented with a situation and asked to write a letter requesting information or explaining the situation. The letter may be personal, semi-formal or formal in style.
You will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. The essay can be slightly more personal in style than the Academic Writing Task 2 essay.
- 11 to 14 minutes
- The Speaking component assesses your use of spoken English, and takes between 11 and 14 minutes to complete. Every test is recorded.
- The Speaking component is the same for both Academic and General Training versions.
You will be asked to answer general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as your home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between 4 and 5 minutes.
You will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner then asks you one or two questions on the same topic to finish this part of the test.
- You will be asked further questions connected to the topic in Part 2. These questions give you an opportunity to discuss more abstract issues and ideas. This part lasts between four and five minutes.The Speaking component is delivered in such a way that does not allow you to rehearse set responses beforehand.
For Further information:
IELTS result, IELTS exam, IELTS exam date, IELTS sample paper, IELTS A.B. Road, IELTS New Palasia, IELTS Indore H O, IELTS Vijay Nagar, IELTS M G Road, IELTS Race Course Road, IELTS Y.N. Road, IELTS South Tukoganj, IELTS Tukoganj, IELTS Palasia, IELTS Manorama Ganj, IELTS classes in A.B. Road, IELTS classes in New Palasia, IELTS classes in Indore H O, IELTS classes in Vijay Nagar, IELTS classes in M G Road, IELTS classes in Race Course Road, IELTS classes in Y.N. Road, IELTS classes in South Tukoganj, IELTS classes in Tukoganj, IELTS classes in Palasia, IELTS classes in Manorama Ganj, IELTS classes in Indore, IELTS coaching in A.B. Road, IELTS coaching in New Palasia, IELTS coaching in Indore H O, IELTS coaching in Vijay Nagar, IELTS coaching in M G Road, IELTS coaching in Race Course Road, IELTS coaching in Y.N. Road, IELTS coaching in South Tukoganj, IELTS coaching in Tukoganj, IELTS coaching in Palasia, IELTS coaching in Manorama Ganj, IELTS coaching in Indore, IELTS exam in UK, IELTS exam in USA, IELTS exam in Canada, IELTS exam in Australia, IELTS exam in NewZealand, IELTS exam in Singapore, IELTS exam in Ireland, IELTS exam in Germany, IELTS exam in France, IELTS exam in Switzerland, IELTS exam in Italy, IELTS exam in Poland